Wednesday 7 March 2012

Melon Boat Bath Melts - Delectable Soap

A little package was delivered to my door the other day.  I didn’t know who it was from or what it was but the lovely, melony aroma that was escaping from the package was telling me that something lovely was inside. 

As soon as I opened the package, I was greeted with a burst of melon scent.  Inside was a gorgeous, shiny black box, finished with a silver trimmed ribbon.  It was then when I had a good idea who had sent it (I remember her saying about this ribbon).

Inside this lovely box, snuggled in green tissue paper were these gorgeous little bath melts.  Smelling delicious, looking delicious.  Aren’t they cute?!  I am so looking forward to using them (saving them for the weekend).

This is one of a wide range of similarly lovely products from a very lovely lady called Kelly Ellis, creator of emerging new business www.delectablesoap.com, which is set to go live next week.  I know that once she has everything in place, she is going to very successful indeed.  A huge, huge thank you to Kelly and I wish you every success as you grow your business x




No comments: