Monday 12 December 2011

New Video Tutorial - Salon Finish Nail Enamel


This latest video was quite a project.  I wanted to produce something that would be useful to the viewer and one that followed on from the previous video (Basic Filing Techniques), so Applying A Nail Colour For A Professional Finish seemed like a good idea.  I also think I sound ever so boring, so this project I was determined to spice up a little bit (and also include less of me).

However, what with keeping up with the Christmas rush while trying to get my poor little brain unfamiliar editing software has been a heck of a challenge.  I spent hours and hours editing the video and was nearly complete.  THEN… the nightmare came true!  The software only went and got itself a blasted error and shut itself down (I say it got itself the error because it couldn’t have been something I did *whistles innocently*.  I lost the lot!  Why?  Because, silly me, didn’t do one of the most fundamental things and save my work regularly.  Doh!

Anyway, lesson learned and I was not going to be defeated.  So I started over and, although  I am not 100% happy with the outcome (my editing skills still need a LOT of work), the end result is at least a step in the right direction.  There is also an accompanying article if you prefer.  I hope you enjoy it!!

Watch the video/read the article at Maboho World...

No comments: